Happy B-Day, Cesar!






Yesterday, we celebrated Cesar's 12th B-day. This was just the family celebration, he'll have his "real" party with his friends a little later in the month. We did nothing much, just a day filled with trips to the stores to get his presents... He got a new TV with DVD player, and one of The Simpsons seasons. My sister came over, along with my nephew, and my brother in law and uncle Georgie. We made POZOLE, which is a DELICIOSO Mexican dish (yummy!!!), and we cut Cesar's "cake" (really, it was a cheese cake...)

Just a nice, worry-free day to celebrate 12 years of love and of getting to know this awsome human being that is my oldest son. I'm loving this kid so much!!!! I can see a GREAT adult coming our way!!! I'm so excited!!!!

Happy Birthday, Cesar!!!!

Comments

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CEZAR!!!! Sounds like he had a FABULOUS birthday!!! I'd love to try that Pozole! I've never had it! :)
Anonymous said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! What a handsome young man. Hope he had a wonderful day!
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day
scrapperjen said…
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!! Looks like he had a wonderful day!
Anonymous said…
HAPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! sorry I am late!!
Pauline said…
Happy Birthday to your oldest son, who is growing fast into a great young man .. i would sing but i used my singing lesson money on softabll lessons!
What a hansome guy! Happy Birthday! Now did you smash his face in the cake? My brother inlaw is from Mexico and they have this tradition. So funny.

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

Plank Jr. High