At Peace {Blog Ring #3}

I feel more at peace when...

I hold Connor in my arms
I take Coco to school every day, and we walk the little paved road
I make my bed in the morning
I have my Hazelnut coffee in my winter mug
I hear the "Hey, it's Franklin" song in the TV downstairs
I hear Diggy Boy bark around 4
Cesar walks in the door after Diggy Boy barks
We hold hands as we pray before having dinner
We take turns to tell each other how was our day
I hold Connor in my arms and rock him to sleep
I hear the weirdest music on the playstation downstairs
I have time to scrap a little
My husband holds {me} in his arms and plays with my hair as I fall asleep

These are the things that make me very happy. And when I am happy, I am at peace. At peace with myself. At peace with my little world. I have to concentrate not to lose them from sight.
{thank you, Jacquie}

Comments

Anonymous said…
those are beautiful paula. warms the heart!!!
Anonymous said…
THIS blog looks sooo pretty!
So pretty and your list was wonderful!!!!!
You are such continued inspiration to me my friend, I thank the good Lord for bringing you into my life, I continue to learn SO MUCH from you!! Your list ROCKS.

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

Plank Jr. High