TA-DA!!!!!




So, this is our new patio at night! We went up and down all of the stores in the western burbs yesterday. We just figured it would be easier for the kids not to feel so miserable if we took them out... So, we found this patio set, and the umbrella and fire "thingy"... I LOVE IT! Last night we sat there after the kids were in bed. We didn't say much, just sat down and enjoyed the whole thing. I was a little worried that the lights in the umbrella would look a little tacky, but they actually look kind of cool :)

I really am enjoying my li'l patio, there!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love the patio! Great Job!
Anonymous said…
it's beautiful!!! and the evenings have been so nice - you will be living out there. enjoy!!!
It's lovely! So peaceful! Enjoy!

Oh, and thanks for the compliment of looking only 30. I will be 45 in Sept. :)
Pauline said…
PAULA,
it is BEAUTIFUL!
The great outdoors, maybe the more time you spend outside the less chance you will get all those germies!
OMG FABULOUS!!! I can't wait to come over and enjoy with you soon!!!!
Anonymous said…
I love it...We love our patio too, its just peaceful outside at night, dark out, lit by the fire...RELAXING!Enjoy!!
It looks GREAT!! I bet you're sooo happy to have it in so you can enjoy the last days of Summer! I love dining outdoors. There's something magical about it!
The lights don't look tacky at all, they look really pretty! ENJOY!!
XO
Gab
Anonymous said…
are you still out there? come in, blog again!!

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

A Li'l soMeThiNg