Our new patio is ALMOST here!!!!


Yesterday these guys that Brian hired came to start the patio in our back yard. Brian has been wanting this for sooo long, I'm excited for him... And I'm excited myself! I've been DYING to get a table and chairs and sit there while I see the kids play in the backyard. Now, our backyard is sooo small, I'm surprised there is room for a patio and the swing set. Brian SWEARS he will plant a garden, too, but I just don't see where. Besides, the kids and Digger (whom REALLY honors his name) will destroy it before it has a chance to germinate.

We'll see. Tomorrow they come to pour in the concrete, which will be tinted with a terra-cota color. Brian will have such a nice surprise when he comes back!!!

Connor's sick again. Can't believe it! We went to the Dr's office last Friday for an ear infection, now he has a highly contagious virus that is really harmless, but makes his skin look like he has chicken pox or something like that. SO, there goes my plan to scrap all weekend since I'm single until Sunday! Well, I'll try to scrap in between naps, I guess.

I really want to get to my DT new kit. I've discovered that, the hardest thing about being in a design team is NOT TELLING AND SHOWING your new stuff to anyone!!!! I'm DYING for it to be up on the board and be able to show it here!!! I finished cleaning my scrappin area (the pictures are from BEFORE cleanning... think I've NEVER had this area SOOOOO badly messed!!!), so... I'm off to scrap, before Connor wakes up for his midnight snackeroo!

Comments

How funny! We're also getting a patio put in! It wont be for another week or 2 but we had the measurements done and I'm just READY!! I can't wait to see the finished patio when you post pictures! I promise to do the same!
Give Connor a kiss for me. It's no fun having a virus!! :( Poor thing!
Hey didn't you know that there's no such thing as a mess in your scraproom?!... it's creative clutter ;)
Have a fab weekend!
Adios!!
XO
Gabi
Pauline said…
SINGLE .. wow you are living the high life ... enjoy the patio!
Anonymous said…
hey Paula...I love my garden and patio.. its perfect in the spring and fall when its beautiful out the air is crisp :) Love it!
Anonymous said…
how exciting to be getting a new patio!! you'll love it.

it is hard not to post the layouts or talk about the new kits when we have them before everyone else. we can post later this week. very exciting. i created a couple pages today!!
Anonymous said…
the last post was me. hit the enter key too soon. sorry.
Oooh I'm behind a bit! You need to blog more often so I don't forget to come back!! LOL.

I can't wait to see the finished patio...shoulnd't it be done by now?? I LOVE that you're getting it tinted...how COOL!!! I can't wait to come over and enjoy it, kicking back with a MARGARITA!!!

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

Plank Jr. High