Heaven, I'm in heaven!



I can't stop smiling. I've been soooo happy. This CHA thingy has been all that I expected and more. I LOVED my Tim Holtz class, I love all my other classes, and I loved all the goodies that we got at the SEI VIP party... LUV IT ALL!

I really just feel like a little girl in Disneyland, I guess, but I have to comment on this lady that is coming with us. She's another one of the instructors at the LSS store and we were going together to several classes (although since I paid for most of my classes, except for one), not all of them are together.) Anyways, this lady, who shall remain un-named, went with me to the Tim Holtz class. So there we are, having so much fun.

At the end, Tim says 'you ladies can take everything in your bags (which was PLENTY GENEROUS, mind you!), but please leave the black paint and the stamp cleaning solution'. I hapen to turn around, and I see her packing them. So i say 'he just asked us to leave those in the table', and she turns to me and says 'I didn't take them. We didn't have any'. WWWHHHAAAATTTTT????? She didn't pull out her bag again, just to verify. She just said she didn't take them, although I CLEARLY saw her taking them. Of course, I felt so embarrased thinking they're going to think that I stole them...

We move to the next class and she saves a seat by me. We have 10 stamps for us to use, and at the end, the ladies say, those stamps are marked with 1s and 2s. One of you gets to keep the ones, the other one the twos. So, I ask her, which ones do you want. She said the ones. I see that she gets the coolest stamp, with a Santa Claus, but I see that I get the biggest, one with ornaments. So I turn to start packing, and turn back to pick my stamps, and I see her putting her stamps away. But my big stamp is not there, I only have 4. I ask her 'where's my stamp, the very large one?' She answers, 'we didn't get one of those'. And I say 'YES, I saw it, it's like the one those ladies have there in the next table'. She looks at me like I lost my mind, and she says, 'Oh! that lady over there (and point into nowhere) took it'.

FINALLY, she tells me that she has some VIP tickets to the SEI party. She's been bragging that she knows some big shot designer, although now that I think of it, I wonder where did she get the tickets... So, down we go, I am feeling sooooo uncomfortable and almost downright angry, but, heck! So we go there and they give us a nice baggy with samples of their newest papers (they are AWSOME!!!). As we are leaving, I go back, and see her asking for an extra set, and I tell her, 'oh, let me go get one for Lisa (the store owner)', and she said, oh, this is for her. Of course, we go see Lisa, since we're all riding together... AND she NEVER even mentions the paper to her!

I really am taking it with the best spirits. I figure, if she needs them that bad, well, she can keep them... I am just determined that NOTHING will spoil my happiness today, I really feel like I'm floating. BUt TOMORROW, I don't care how many classes we share, I'm not sitting by her side!!!!!

Other than that, everything has been WONDERFUL! We've met lots of nice ladies (even guys go, it's so funny to see a guy in your class!)

Can't wait for my classes tomorrow, and to do the WALK!!!

tah-tah for now!

Comments

WOW I wish Jacquie and I would have taken some of those classes now!!! (Hey Jac, JANUARY BABY!!!) I'm so happy to hear that you are having the time of your life....

...and in regards to Ms. Clepto, good idea stearing clear of her! I feel awful for you and embarrased as well! I know ppl like that too and it is horrible, they get an inch and want a mile.

Of course, you always have the RIGHT attitude...don't let that or her spoil your moment! Can't wait to hear about more! :-)
Pauline said…
OH my ... Paula what an experience! Sorry you got saddled with miss clepto!
Have fun and show us what you are making!
Umm wow.. I really would be SO uncomfortable and the personality I have isn't as nice as yours, I'm embarassed to say! I would have slammed her RIGHT IN FRONT Of eveyone VERY LOUDLY. She's rude, crude and thoroughly obnoxious! That is the type of person who spoils it for the rest of us. YOU GO GIRL! Screw that, don't sit near her again, you may wind up with some of your stuff missing and you'd know exactly where it went!
I am glad you had a blast though!!! You're better than I am I think her behavour would have ruined my day!!
~Gabi
WOW! It's amazing that people act like that. But you know, that's how they get away with stuff like that, we are too shocked to move.
I say bust her the next day. Or maybe you should just tell her in a matter of factly voice what you saw. Who cares if she likes you.
But then again, I'm the woman getting pissy about the family taking my parking spot. :)

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

Plank Jr. High