About my B-Day and other exciting things!

This past 26th was my B-day, and I was soooo shocked with my present... My hubby doesn't cease to amaze me, really. Back in May, I think, I was watching QVC for a few minutes, and Brian came into the room when they showed the Cricut machine. I immediately made a comment like, 'wow, that's soooo cool!', and kept on changing channels.

Well, I should've known better! He went to so many pains to try to figure out what was I talking about, find it, and get it for me, all wrapped up, with a nice, beautiful card that made my eyes water... I was so shocked to see that he actually pays attention to my smallest and pettiest concern or wish! Wow, how lucky can I be! At first I really thought about returning the machine, since I felt it was a little expensive, but seeing how crushed he felt when I mentioned it, I just figured it's not expensive enough to ruin his beautiful surprise!

Every year he does something like this for my b-day, for mother's day, for Valentine's... I really am such a lucky woman! I have a beautiful trio of kids, a nice little home, and the best man in the world by my side...

And just on different note... I talked to my friend the other day, and she told me about this new local company that she is teaming with to organize 12 hour crops in our town, at a hotel nearby, and tells me to check out their website, which (of course) I promptly did. They were looking for design team members, and I applied. Today I received an email letting me know I was chosen!!! I am soooo happy, really excited about the opportunity to share with other ladies all these ideas and see what they create with the same materials as I will have!!! It's such an honor to be a part of such an enthusiastic team!

So, really, sometimes I think somebody should pinch me... just in case!

Comments

Paula~

As we talked about this, I see you have decided that it is more important to sometimes just 'move on' when our wonderful husbands decide to do something nice for us! You are a lucky woman and I feel I am too! Thrive in that my sister...there are so many that aren't so lucky.

And many congrats on making that DT! That rocks and I hope to be able to join you on those crops!!!
Congratulations on making the Design Team!! I am on a couple and I LOVE it! The friendships are what make it the best for me!!!
You have a sweet hubby ( It's nice to see that other's out there have nice hubbies! Mine is a doll too!)
Enjoy the crops! I wish I lived close enough to attend... who knows.. maybe some day.............................
have a great day!!
~Gabi
Paula, That's awesome!!! Congrats. And what a gift! So much fun. Can't wait to see what you make.

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

Plank Jr. High