My Space is not really mine...





although it mostly is... This is the first time that I ever post anything in this Studio Friday "thingy". I always see it in my friend Tracie's Blog. I usually visit and ooh and aaah over everything I see, but never thought about posting anything... but this time, it's Tracie's idea, so I might as well give this concept a try.

Soooo... my space is a shared space. Since we only have one computer in the house, we all share this small little loft turned office. But it is mostly mine. The only thing I don't completely love is my chair, since it's kind of tall and my feet tend to dangle all the time when I sit, since I'm a shortie. I try to keep it as clean as it looks here, but most of the time it looks like the last pic here. Still, I love it!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think your space is quite nice. I like the pen holder you have--blue and white, my faves!
Anonymous said…
I share my space/room too with my husband, but honestly it's all mine. His desk is usualy covered with my stuff!
Fernanda Guedes said…
What a lovely space, so well organized, so clean!
Anonymous said…
HOW WONDERFUL!!!
This makes me swoon! It is so nice and organized and FULL of great ideas to keep things.

Bravo!
XoxoxoxoX
Jane
Laura Williams said…
oh my gosh, i LOVE the hanging buckets of pens. i MUST HAVE THAT!!
Anonymous said…
The hanging pen rack is great! Great space. Thanks for sharing, and welcome to Studio Friday!
Lisa said…
Your "shared" space is so well organized and looks great to create in. Welcome to Studio Friday, hope you'll play with us again!
Unknown said…
I love the setup you have here!
Thanks my friend for coming to the 'other side'!!! I love your space and finally got to actually see it in real person! I have to admit those buckets that you hold your pens and such in really do rock! Your space is just way too cute!!! :-)
Even though your space is a 'shared space', it's still a very nice layed out space. It looks comfortable and cozy. You have great storage! I'll need your insight to help me organize my space once I move!! ;)
~Gabz

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

Plank Jr. High