That wasn't too bad...

I'm feeling much, much better today. I think this was a fast one, three days is not a bad deal. Seems like the day has been kinder to me, and I could sleep a restful 5 hours last night. That always helps. Brian says that a nice hot shower cures just about anything; I think it's the nice sleep, which tells you right there who's the clean one in this relationship.

In any event, today I went to my lss to scrap with two of my friends. I'm not sure if any one of them will ever find this blog, so let me just keep their names to myself. So we were there for 3 hours, talking and having all three a good time (plus the store owner, who has become a friend of mine, too), joking and laughing. When we are leaving, one heads to her car on the other side of the parking lot, and the other one has her car by mine, so we're still chatting a little.

I'm asking her if she'll scrap tomorrow, and she says yes, she will because she can't go anywhere now, she's stuck at home, and starts this rambling about the other one who just left, because her dh invited this other one's to the Cubs game tomorrow. And then, he called 5 minutes later and asks if she can take care of their 3 you boy, because his wife (the other friend that just left) has a bridal shower. This friend seems very angry about the whole thing, blasting about how she thinks it's so unfair, bla-bla-blah.

The thing is, we were just sitting together, having fun, talking, and she told the other one "Oh, don't worry! I'll be happy to have him over! It's just one more, no big deal!". The other one, of course, kept apologizing for the inconvenience. and I just wonder, Are we all insane like this? Why is it so difficult for some of us to say no? Why do we like to say yes and then regret it, and then rub it up someone's face that we did a good deal we didn't want to in the first place? Why do we get annoyed when we say yes, and others actually take us up on our word? I find this friend of mine more interesting than the Bermuda Triangle Mystery.

The funniest part is, since the lady whose kid is going to be daycared tomorrow is pregnant, the one angrily (albeit unbeknownst to the other one) watching the boy asked her if she had a plan to go to the hospital inc ase of emergency, and when the other one said no, she immediately volunteered to take care of her child if she goes into labor!!! Make up your mind, woman! I'm sure I'll hear about how inconsiderate this woman is for actually taking her son to the other one to be cared for... We'll see, I'll have to post when that one comes around.

What really picks at my curiosity is to try to imagine what does she say about me behind my back...
ttfn

Comments

That's too bad that you have a friend that can't be a true friend. You can bet she talks like that about pretty much anyone.

I see one of your links is Tracie. I frequent her blog also, she's a doll.
I found your blog from a comment you left on a layout of mine on 2peas. Bless your heart. I rarely post my work there.
Let me first say that my head was spinning ready your blog! LOL!!! But, I got the gist of what you were sayin' and I know people like this also - I'll be we all know people like this (sad, but true).

Makes you wonder if there truly is anyone out there that does things simply out of the kindness of their heart (which hello, also means NO BITCHIN' about it too!!) LOL - had to put that in there....

XO
Ps)That Kim, what a sweetheart! I just love her blog too, she always has such cute and funny things to say...you should add her to your 'must read' list!!

(thanks Kim!!)

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

Plank Jr. High