The Grad (the pics)

On the other hand, I was a little disappointed today. Nicole had a small graduation ceremony at his home daycare pre-k, and I didn't even know!!! Can't believe my friend didn't tell me about it, she knows I would've been there taking pictures and cheering. Or maybe it's because she DOES know that she didn't tell me. In any event, nobody was invited, and my friend the daycare provider did was show us a picture of all four girls showing off their diplomas (we could only see it, because she didn't take enough pics with her Polaroid. Dang!).
Of course, as soon as we arrived home, I asked Coco to pose for some pictures, and she was posing beside her baby brother. But I want to take a picture of her by herself, so I ask her if we can go outside, and we do, but she is putting her hand on her face to block the sun away. "No, Coco! Please don't put your hand there, you're blocking your face!". "But mom, the sun is bothering my eyes!". Oh, here go my shades, hun! Now, how cool can you be, being a pre-K grad AND wearing sun glasses???


Comments

Cute pics. Sorry you missed it, but.........you know you probably didn't miss much. :) She felt just as important after. Cute baby!

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

A Li'l soMeThiNg