This is me. Absolutely ME.



Born in Chicago, raised in Mexico, I am the result of two contrasting and diametrically opposed cultures. Maybe that's the reason I'm still defining and inventing myself. And I'm absolutely loving every minute of it. Two gorgeous children, Cesar, 10; Nicole, 4. A precious one still on the way. A best friend, awsome man like no other I've met before. He also happens to be my Irishman hubby, Brian.

This is me. An absolute contradiction. Absolutely insane. Absolutely blessed. Absolutely happy. Absolutely out of my mind. Absolutely me. Absolutely conventional. Absolutely traditional. Absolutely opinionated. Absolutely Republican. Absolutely catholic. Absolutely in my own way. Absolutely curious. Absolutely caotic. Absolutely me. And, above ALL, Absolutely, Absolutely loving every minute of it.

Comments

ROCK ON Paula!!! And, I love the 'absolutely YOU"!!! ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

A Li'l soMeThiNg