"I'm having a baby sister"


So, Nicole is at daycare, talking to her friend Joey (we all think she has a crush on him). Joey tells Coco he's having a baby sister, and Coco tells him, so is she! Miss Amy knows that we don't know if it's a baby girl or boy, so she explains to Nicole that, well, it could be a baby sister or a baby brother. Nicole said, "I'm having a baby sister, because I asked God for a baby sister". But Joey informs Coco "Well, I asked for a baby brother, but God is sending a baby sister". Nicole is mystified: "So, if I ask for a baby brother, I will get a baby sister?" She puts her hands together in prayer, looks up to the heavens, and says: "Dear God, please, pretty please with sugar on top and a cherry, can you PLEASE send me a brother?"

Now, I don't know what the heck will we do if this baby is not a girl... I'm sure someone will not be all that happy.

Cesar, on the other hand, is just grateful that somebody is coming his sister's way. "My avenger is coming", says Cesar with a pretty twisted smile on his face. He can't thank us enough for "doing this for me. Now she will know what it feels like to be annoyed ALL the time by a little brother or sister". But he really doesn't have any particular preference, although I'm sure he's ruling for a boy.

So is Brian, I think. Poor little things. Brian and Cesar have this naive idea that, if we have a boy, they will be the majority. Unbelievable, really. It only proves my point. They could all be male for all I care, and my hormones would ALWAYS be way above their testosterone... All I need is about a month, a good 21 days. Yesterday, my friend Tracie was asking why is pmspmz my email address. "Do I REALLY have to explain?", was my answer. The majority! As if!

Comments

ROFL! Hey I remember asking you that!!!! LOL! And now you and I can relate to NOT being the majority but still being QUEEN BEE, and continous rulers of our domains...they will never get it.

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

A Li'l soMeThiNg