Spring finally here (somedays!)

First, thanks for your prayers and good wishes. My Abuelita is not doing a lot better, unfortunately. My mom and her family have been taking care of her at home, and abuelita seems to be more comfortable now, although still very ill. She's not able to speak, open her eyes or move very much. Again, thank you for prayers and good wishes. Please keep them coming.

But life has to go on for me and my family. Spring has been showing up some days now, so I took a couple of pictures of the kids, since now we can pick up Coco again.







When you see this picture, you'd think my sister and Brian don't get along very well, but they do. Actually, Brian is a little too goofy for Hilda (I think), but she loves him dearly just the same. And Brian makes fun of her with lots of tender care ;)




Now here, we were laughing so hard at Coco. She put on her pants inside out, so the yellow things you see there, are her pockets. She's a goofball, her dad's daughter!



Finally, my friend Tracie and I went to a small town nearby to scrap for a couple of days. Nothing fancy, just a couple of days of GREAT company, good food and a nice little town. And we ended the trip with a little shopping at their outlet stores, now how can you beat that! I really enjoyed, thanks Tracie for coming with me!





Not much more going on. I still feel pretty sadden, but very grateful to the Sweet Lord that I have been so blessed. Many hugs to you all, and please keep your prayers coming.

Comments

Lesli said…
Hey Ms. Paula - Prayers to you and your family. I love all the fun photos! I truly wish spring would arrive here :)
Anonymous said…
Paula...you look so cute! :)
I am glad you got away and had a nice time. WE need to get together again soon. You are a dear heart. :)
(on my blog..that blue stuff was a pretty ribbon I got in a kit)
Hugs to you and that daughter with inside out pants!!!!
Nina Diane said…
good to hear from you.....sorry things aren't going too well. But you're right...life goes on. It is the cycle.
great pics.....looks like you're getting all used to your new camera
lots of prayers your way still. so sorry to hear that she's not doing well. maybe someone just needs to TELL her that it's okay to go. that happened with my great aunt and my grandmother. after they were reassured that everyone would be okay , they passed. not trying to simplify it. i just know it must be hard for her and the family. much love your way.

you are taking fab pics (and short hair do!!)!! love that the pants are on inside out!! my dd puts them on backwards to be goofy!

our weather has been the same lately. nice this weekend, then cold on mon and tues. today-80 degrees!! crazy!

{thanks for the compliment on my header-it's straight out of the cam-no cropping or anything and one of my faves of the little guy!}
Secundino said…
The Sweet Lord! Is that a little bit of George Harrison? Well, you must know, this is the FIRST time i comunicate with sb in english... i really don't like it... i like the french instead!!!

Est-ce que tu comprends le francais? parce que je l'aime plus que l'anglais... c'est plus beau, pas vrai?

Anyway, i only want to say that i like this blog stuff because we can see and listen each other don't we?

Te gustó mi inglés? ajajaja perdona lo que esté medio raro pero ps es lo que pasa cuando un idioma no es el de uno... muchos saludos allá de todos los de acá... nos vemos pronto, espero :)
Kim Watson said…
Hi there Paula....I am sorry for you & your family that your Abuelita is still not well.

I am glad to see you are having some fun times too tho'& I have to tell you that your family are looking gorgeous!!!

Have a gr8 day!
~Kim!
Kara Ward said…
Sending thoughts and strength your way. Such cute pictures of your kiddos...Kara
Scrapdragons said…
My heart and prayers are with you and your family. I sure do hope that things are improving over there... you guys have been thru a LOT lately!!
Your children are beautiful! I can't believe how big Connor is... it seems like it was just yesterday and he was sooo small and now he's such a big boy! Time marches along, doesn't it?!
love to all
Gabi
Nina Diane said…
Paula.....oh Paula........where are u???

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

Plank Jr. High